Electrical consulting firm is seeking a professional Engineer for a full-time position in Mililani. The Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, and overseeing electrical systems.
Qualified candidates must have a bachelor's degree in engineering and have their PE license. We are seeking individuals who are self-motivated with outstanding team work skills.
- Design and develop electrical systems to meet client requirements.
- Incorporate project specifications and technical drawings into design.
- Organize and manage manufacturing, installation, and maintenance activities.
- Perform system tests, identify any errors, and make the necessary adjustments.
- Ensure project meets budget and timeline constraints as well as required safety codes.
- Communicate regularly with other project team members.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license required.
- Previous related work experience required.
- Must have strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team required.
- Must be professional, self-motivated, and willing to learn.
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!