One of Hawaii's top companies to work for is now hiring an Architectural Designer to join their team in Downtown Honolulu. This full-time role will collaboratively work on architectural design projects and ensure all projects are completed timely and effectively.
The ideal candidate has proficiency designing in AutoCAD or Revit and previous architectural or construction industry experience. This company offers an excellent benefits package.
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
- Collaborate with architects, designers, general contractors, facility management, and internal project team.
- Design plans for pre-manufactured interior architectural walls, millwork, flooring, electrical, networks, and integrated technology solutions.
- Develop renderings and visual presentations in AutoCAD or Revit.
- Prepare budget proposals, product specifications, and final pricing.
- Handle orders, documentation, and final spec sheets.
- Participate in site inspections, field verifications, and analysis of workspace requirements.
- Previous experience in construction drafting or management, architecture, engineering, or related field.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of building codes desirable.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!