Great opportunity with a well-known electric company in Honolulu! Seeking a full-time Planning and Design Assistant to aid in the planning and design of product installations for residential and commercial customers.
This assignment will start immediately and last 6 months, with the possibility of extension for the right candidate.
HoursFull-time, Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
- Prepare and issue work orders, sketches, materials lists and part-cost billings for installations
- Process service requests for installations
- Obtain approval for construction from governmental agencies as required
- Complete location field survey to obtain necessary data for the design of service request
- Handle field inspections of installations
- Investigate and resolve any customer complaints
- Perform other related duties as necessary
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in electrical engineering OR 2 years of experience in electrical consulting, contracting, or design
- Electrical background highly desirable
- Knowledge reading drawings and blueprints
- Good computer literacy and proficiency using relevant software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Must have a valid driver's license
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!