Downtown firm in Honolulu is now hiring for a Technical Designer/Project Manager. You will work as part of a team to design projects and see them through to completion. This company has been named one of the top companies to work for in Hawaii and offers an excellent benefits package.
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
- Collaborate with architects, designers, general contractors, facility management, and internal project team
- Design plans for pre-manufactured interior architectural walls, millwork, flooring, electrical, networks, and integrated technology solutions
- Develop renderings and visual presentations
- Prepare budget proposals, product specifications, and final pricing
- Handle orders, documentation, and final spec sheets
- Participate in site inspections, field verifications, and analysis of workspace requirements
- Manage multiple projects
- Minimum three years of experience in construction drafting or management, architecture, engineering, or related field
- Working knowledge of building codes
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SketchUp, AutoDesk Revit, or other three-dimensional software experience is a plus
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!