A well-known company that works with Hawaii's top businesses and local government agencies has a full-time IT Support / Help Desk opening. This role will resolve computer hardware and software problems, troubleshoot and resolve issues, and maintain network systems and servers.
Qualified candidates have 2 years of previous technical support experience, excellent problem-solving skills, and a great work initiative with a willingness to learn.
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$40,000 to $45,000 a year
- Dispatch incoming phone support requests and online tickets
- Troubleshoot and resolve requests in a timely manner
- Test computer hardware, software, and applications
- Maintain business server and network systems
- Perform other duties as needed
- Associate's degree in computer science or related field; bachelor's degree desirable
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing technical support in an IT environment
- Technical certifications are a plus
- Working knowledge and experience in Windows, Citrix and Terminal Server environments
- Good knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems, applications, computer software and hardware, and networks
- Valid driver's license for outside requests
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!