Full-time opening available for a Construction Inspector at a top construction management and engineering firm. This is a great opportunity to join a company has been doing business in Hawaii for over 60 years.
LocationIwilei, Honolulu, Oahu
- Perform project research as needed.
- Ensure all work performed is in accordance with approved project plans and specifications.
- Verify that projects comply with all building and zoning codes and ordinances as well as environmental regulations.
- Inspect projects to ensure quality of workmanship.
- Document and report on project statuses, including any problems encountered.
- Provide status updates at regular progress meetings.
- Attend contractor training as needed.
- Must have related experience in the construction industry.
- ACI Certification preferred.
- Familiarity with all phases of construction and related activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Excellent prioritization skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Good work ethic with the ability to work well with minimal supervision.
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!