Engineering consultation firm is seeking a full-time Electrical Engineer to join their Honolulu team. The top candidate for this position will have at least five years of experience in designing power, lighting, fire alarm, telecommunications, and signal systems for commercial, industrial, and government projects.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Minimum five years of related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with AutoCAD or Revit MEP design software
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Able to obtain and maintain a U.S. DoD security clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required
- PE license
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!