Manage the planning and design team of a well-known electric company. We are currently interviewing qualified candidates for a 6-month assignment, with the possibility of becoming a full-time employee. This role will be responsible for overseeing product installations for residential and commercial customers and ensuring a timely and cost effective completion of all service requests.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a top company. If you meet the requirements below, we want to hear from you!
HoursFull-time, 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Administer and determine priority of work processes
- Ensure accurate and consistent design plans and estimates meet company standards, systems needs and customer satisfaction
- Provide technical direction and support to the planning and design team
- Assist with field problems as needed
- Coordinate work processes internally with other departments and divisions and externally with developers, contractors, consultants, government agencies, and individual customers
- Previous electrical engineering experience
- Thorough knowledge of relevant theories, principles and standard pactices
- Working knowledge of related city, state and federal laws and regulations
- Demonstrated customer relation and leadership skills
- High computer literacy and proficiceny using Microsoft Office and database management software
- Valid driver's license to assist with field related issues
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!