Great opportunity for a full-time Programmer with one of the largest Japanese system integrators in Hawaii.
You will be working within a small team to write, develop and implement programs for the company. Qualified candidates for this position must be familiar with SQL query and proficient in Java, C#, and Visual Studio.
LocationWaikiki, Honolulu, Oahu
- Write and develop programs
- Test and implement solutions
- Document and track program developments and revisions
- Identify any errors, make necessary corrections, and perform routine follow-ups
- Coordinate any installation, maintenance, or upgrades of new or existing computer programs and software applications
- Ensure that work is in compliance with company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Provide technical support and training for end users and IT staff
- Perform other duties as required
- Previous experience in related field highly preferred
- Must be proficient in Java, C#, and Visual Studio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Japanese language skills desirable but not required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate, and able to multi-task
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!