General contractor in Honolulu is hiring for a full-time Project Engineer to assist in the office, as well as in the field. Your responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the city on drain systems
- Writing reports, collecting measurements, and taking images
- Doing tech submittals
- Working on projects around the client area
- Operating around a high traffic area intermittently
A degree in mechanical, civil, or electrical engineering is required for this position. You will also need to provide your own vehicle if you decide not to use a company car. Gas mileage will be reimbursed.
Pay will depend on experience, but if you start out with no experience, there is room for a pay increase after the probationary period.
This position has the potential to turn into permanent employment.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, civil, or electrical engineering
- Experience in the field is a plus
- Personal transportation is needed unless using a company car
- Willingness to learn and be trained by supervisors
- Good technical aptitude and knowledge
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!