Full-time position now available in the tech support and help desk department of a consulting firm. In this role, you will be tasked with installing and configuring computer systems, solving hardware and software issues, and training users on programs.
Since you will be working with other employees to train them on proper usage of programs and equipment, we are looking for someone who is great at interacting with others and can communicate clearly through the phone and in person.
LocationKalihi, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$20 to $30 an hour
- Test new programs against existing ones for compatibility
- Evaluate program enhancements and expansions
- Make necessary modifications to programs
- Recommend changes to programs and software
- Train users on hardware and software
- Test computer components for capability
- Write and distribute operating instructions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous related work experience is required
- Good at problem solving and coming up with solutions
- Familiarity with network design and implementation and software performance tuning
- Good verbal communication skills
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!