A project management firm on Maui is seeking a full-time Civil Design Engineer. Candidates should have their P.E. license. We are considering engineering professionals with all levels of experience.
The Civil Design Engineer will be responsible for building projects and infrastructure. The selected candidate must be able to ensure that all projects are designed within safety regulations. Will be designing and working with other engineering professionals.
- Plan and develop construction designs according to project specifications
- Analyze blueprints, data, and design plans
- Compute requirements and determine design specifications
- Provide technical expertise regarding design
- Conduct environmental assessments of work sites and products
- Modify designs and perform re-testings
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering
- P.E. license required
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills
- Strong grasp of engineering and design principles
- Ability to work as a team and independently
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!