Well-known company has a full-time IT Generalist opening. This role will provide in-depth technical support to Hawaii's top businesses and local government agencies. The IT Generalist will resolve escalated service tickets, maintain all systems, and implement effective solutions for network, desktop, and server issues. This position requires occasional visits to client sites, parking will be provided and mileage reimbursed.
Pay$50,000 to $60,000 a year
- Find timely and appropriate resolutions for escalated service tickets
- Work internally and with clients to evaluate and solve technical problems
- Configure and maintain all systems, applications, security, and network configurations
- Troubleshoot network performance
- Evaluate existing systems, equipment, applications, and user needs to analyze and implement effective solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience troubleshooting networks, servers, and computer hardware and software
- In-depth knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems, applications, computer software and hardware, and networks
- Proficiency working with Windows, Citrix and Terminal Server environments
- Professional customer service skills
- Valid driver's license to assist at client sites
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!