An award-winning local architectural design firm in Honolulu has a full-time opening on their team! The Architectural Interior Designer will develop and present concepts to clients, prepare drawings, and oversee the design project phase.
The ideal candidate has the ability to creatively translate clients' space needs with a track record of meeting and exceeding expectations.
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
- Assist in the interior design development by generating CAD drawings, sketches, renderings, and graphics.
- Serve as a liaison between the company and clients by efficiently communicating and managing client expectations throughout the entire design process.
- Prepare client presentation material. Present concepts to clients and make any design adjustments as needed.
- Oversee the project phase and ensure all concepts are realized to the clients satisfaction.
- Resolve any issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, design, or related discipline.
- Previous related experience with a proven record of success.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, graphic design and/or 3D modeling software.
- High level of creativity, collaboration, and work initiative.
- Great problem-solving skills with the ability to anticipate and deescalate issues.
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!