Reputable developer has a full-time opening for an Assistant Project Manager available. You will work with the Project Manager to coordinate project management documentation, handle construction schedules and budgets, and serve as a liaison to clients.
This position requires someone who has previous experience and an understanding of architecture and construction processes, who is good at staying organized and keeping track of details.
- Coordinate and schedule work with sub-contractors.
- Assist the project manager with preparing, reviewing, and sending out bids.
- Communicate all aspects of the construction process with the project manager.
- Serve as the liaison between the project manager and clients.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in construction technology, engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the construction industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Knowledge of Microsoft Project helpful.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Deadline oriented and able to prioritize.
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!