Successful local business has a full-time opening for a Business Analyst. This role will be responsible for analyzing item and vendor information to identify vendor income opportunities, as well as developing processes and tracking progress to ensure the completion of projects and business goals.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday. Occasional evening and weekend hours may be required.
LocationSand Island, Honolulu, Oahu
- Research and document cost analysis on vendors and items to compare current items with alternatives.
- Identify cost saving opportunities.
- Research categories of items across all warehouses for potential consolidation opportunities.
- Analyze product sales to top customers by supplier to identify special pricing opportunities. Coordinate with merchandising to negotiate special pricing deals.
- Identify, track and submit coupon opportunities for top customers.
- Work cooperatively with sales management and business development teams.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Associate's degree in business administration, marketing, or related field.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a business related field.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Ability to organize, multi-task and be flexible with changing priorities.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!