Immediate Accountant opening with a reputable real estate tech firm in Honolulu! This full-time role will be responsible for client billing, collecting outstanding balances, and maintaining accurate financial files.
Qualified candidates will have one year of accounting experience and working knowledge of QuickBooks. If this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, apply today!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday
LocationIwilei, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$40,000 a year
- Oversee and perform a high volume of accounts payable and receivable data entry into two systems.
- Handle customer billing.
- Collect outstanding accounts receivable.
- Resolve any account discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Handle account reconciliations.
- Post checks.
- Generate Excel reports as needed.
- Associate's degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred.
- At least one year of billing/collections experience.
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Excel (formulas and data import/export).
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks. Knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
- Fast and accurate 10-key and data entry skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!