Experienced Inventory Control Manager needed for a full-time opening in Honolulu. You'll keep a close eye on the movement of products throughout all facilities and warehouses. That means ensuring optimal inventory levels and meeting all distribution demands for smooth daily operations.
Qualified candidates will have inventory management experience, established vendor relationships, and know the ins-and-outs of auditing, forecasting, and planning. Since issues and errors will occur without warning, you need to be skilled at solving problems and thinking on your feet.
LocationAirport Area, Honolulu, Oahu
- Maintain accurate inventory levels through effective development and implementation of procedures.
- Oversee adjustments, issues, and/or transfers relating to inventory.
- Ensure facility inventory is audited on a periodic basis.
- Coordinate and schedule physical inventory counts on a regular basis or as requested. Maintain cycle count records.
- Generate inventory oversight reports for clients, including location, amounts, and values of inventory.
- Manage and assign warehouse slot and bin locations. Assign racking layouts.
- Identify ways to refine established procedures to improve inventory accuracy and efficiency, improve quality, or reduce cost.
- Provide inventory management training and instruction to other employees.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Must have proven inventory management experience, including knowledge of forecasting, auditing, and planning.
- Established relationships with local vendors.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and inventory/warehouse management software.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Works successfully in group and individual settings.
- Good with managing multiple ongoing projects.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!