Nonprofit organization in the medical field is seeking an experienced Front Desk Clinic Manager to join their team. This role will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day administrative and operational duties of the clinic. The individual in this role will be supervising front desk and patient service employees and identify ways to improve overall operations.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who possesses excellent interpersonal and time management skills and who can lead a team by example. Applicants with previous nonprofit or medical office experience are preferred.
LocationKalihi, Honolulu, Oahu
- Provide staff with direction for daily duties as well as for short and long term goals.
- Coach and guide new and existing employees.
- Address and resolve any complaints or issues.
- Ensure internal policies and procedures are kept up-to-date.
- Identify areas of improvement.
- Implement changes in daily operations or procedures.
- Staff the front desk alongside direct reports.
- Assist with other duties as needed.
- Must have at least 5-7 years of experience.
- Background in a management/supervisor role preferred.
- Ability to make recommendations and implement improved daily operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!