Local nonprofit organization in the healthcare sector is seeking a Business/Data Analyst to join their team. This is a full-time position located in Honolulu.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for evaluating data to suggest and implement strategies to redesign clinical workflows and daily operations.
LocationKalihi, Honolulu, Oahu
- Analyze a wide variety of data related but not limited to purchase cost, prescriptions, office supplies, patient data, etc.
- Draft, develop, and/or modify workflow policies and procedures based off of data findings.
- Implement cost saving strategies.
- Generate reports related to business strategy, business development, and special projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior business development/data analysis experience required.
- Previous healthcare experience and knowledge of medical terminology helpful.
- Ability to examine operational policies and procedures, and develop and implement new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to gather data from staff and patients, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to maintain professional relationships with clients and staff, stakeholders, and the general public.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!