Seeking an experienced UX Designer for an immediate opening with a successful marketing firm in Honolulu. This role will oversee and execute a variety of design projects focused on delivering a great user experience.
Qualified candidates for this role will have 5 or more years of experience with designing responsive websites, software and mobile applications, and integrated marketing campaigns.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
- Create engaging and responsive designs and interfaces for clients.
- Lead, direct, and coach design team members on projects.
- Create project estimates defined by design strategy, requirements, and specifications.
- Collaborate strategically with team members, vendors, and clients to fulfill project goals on time and budget.
- Participate in the recruiting, hiring, and onboarding of new team members, freelance talent, and other vendors.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least 5 years experience with visual design, user experience design, user interface design, interaction design, content strategy, front-end development, usability research.
- Leadership experience with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!