Reputable nonprofit in the healthcare sector is seeking a full-time Record Coordinator to oversee all electronic records. The person in charge will be responsible for training clinicians and patients on best practices for electronic record software use and resolve any issues in a timely and effective manner.
HoursFull-time, 8:00am - 4:30pm
LocationIwilei, Honolulu, Oahu
- Train clinicians, patients, and staff on medical record software usage.
- Perform user testing and research on areas that need improvement.
- Work collaboratively with IT, practice staff, and users to identify, resolve, and escalate medical record software issues.
- Ensure all data is placed in the correct system and assigned to the correct personnel.
- Electronically file all information appropriately.
- Provide backup administrative support as needed.
- Healthcare background or previous experience handling medical records helpful.
- Basic understanding of medical terminology.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to quickly learn new software and communicate technical information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to prioritize work and handle various projects.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!