Seeking a full-time Controller for an immediate opening with a leading construction company in Honolulu. The Controller will perform general accounting functions, including maintaining records, reconciling general ledger accounts, and monitoring bank balances.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a bachelor's degree in accounting with at least three years of experience, preferably in the construction industry.
Pay$80,000 a year
- Reconcile general ledgers and close accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Handle A/R functions including preparing invoice summary reports and posting transactions.
- Monitor A/P. Verify invoices for accuracy and process payments in a timely manner.
- Maintains bank account transactions and performs bank reconciliations.
- Process payroll for company employees.
- Handle other duties including but not limited to forecasting, cash management, cash flow, tax reporting, preparation of documents and worksheets for year-end financial review.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- At least 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably in construction.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required. Knowledge of Access Database and Sage 50 is a plus.
- High accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!