Join the team of a leading mechanical contractor in Honolulu! They have a full-time opening for an Accounts Payable Clerk. The A/P Clerk will be responsible for reviewing invoices for accuracy, processing payments, and maintaining up-to-date vendor files.
The ideal candidates for this role will have an Associate's degree in accounting and at least one year of related experience.
LocationKalihi, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$17 an hour
- Review invoices and properly allocate expense to the correct cost account.
- Verify vendor statements and maintain accurate vendor files.
- Resolve discrepancies with vendors and follow up as needed.
- Process payments in a timely manner.
- Reconcile credit card statements.
- Work closely with various departments to obtain missing information.
- Communicate effectively with customers, vendors and colleagues.
- Associate's degree in accounting.
- Minimum 1 year of accounting experience, preferably in A/P.
- Experience with construction industry accounting software is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Great eye for detail.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!