Small home health care company in Honolulu is seeking a full-time Office Assistant.
The Office Assistant will serve an integral role in office operations by providing administrative support, clinical oversight, and scheduling.
We are seeking someone who is reliable, compassionate, and positive.
LocationPearl City, Oahu
Pay$17 an hour
- Answer phone calls and assist callers over the phone and take messages.
- Handle general office correspondence via telephone, email, mail with clients and employees.
- Assist with data entry of patient and employee information.
- Create, maintain, and close client and employee files.
- Conduct employee and client file audits as needed.
- Maintain compliance by obtaining missing credentials or documents.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and faxes.
- Assist with incident tracking and report compilation.
- Follow-up with direct care staff regarding care; report issues to management.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Minimum 6 months verifiable work experience required.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and pay strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks.
- Must be able to work well in a small team environment.
- Highly personable with great customer service skills.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!