We are seeking a Paralegal with at least two year's experience in transaction/litigation. The candidate must have computer knowledge, strong research ability, and analytical and organizational skills to be able to meet strict deadlines.
The Paralegal will assist attorneys with a wide range of commercial and real estate transactions and work collaboratively and proactively with attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries, real estate and transaction groups.
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
- Prepare necessary documentation for transactions, including complete agreements, conveyance documents, deeds, assignments, certificates, loan documents, etc.
- Organize and keep track of the transaction matters, including creating and managing checklists for the attorneys and the transactions, distributing and circulating documents for review, and obtaining timely turnaround by reviewers.
- Review and analyze documents to ensure conformity with the terms and requirements of the transactions.
- Conducting necessary research to understand and advance the transactions.
- College degree and/or paralegal certificate desirable.
- At least two years of experience in transactional/litigation.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Good analytical, research, and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!