Prominent law firm is currently looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their team! As the Legal Secretary for this law firm you will provide top-notch administrative support for legal cases at their Honolulu office.
Qualified candidates will have highly effective multi-tasking skills with the ability to successfully accomplish tasks and meet deadlines. Prior litigation experience is a plus.
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
- Answer phone calls and take messages.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings.
- Prepare general correspondences and legal documents.
- Assist with legal research.
- Maintain client communication via phone, email, fax, or mail.
- Organize all case files and documentation.
- Assist team members and attorneys as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of legal experience. Litigation experience a plus.
- Must be computer proficient and have strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills are a must.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Highly detail oriented.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!