If you are great at working with deadlines, enjoy communicating with others, and always have a positive attitude, you may be perfect for this Administrative Assistant position.
A construction company in Honolulu is looking for a new team member to handle all their clerical duties from assembling reports to coordinating travel arrangements.
LocationKalihi, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$17 an hour
- Assemble reports, proposals, filings and documents.
- Data entry into various software programs and accounting systems
- Prepare and modify documents such as correspondences, reports, memos, etc.
- Assemble specification and submittals for proposals.
- Create work orders, maintain job folders and order certificates of insurance.
- Comply with applicable department policies, procedures, rules and regulation.
- Maintain electronic and hard copies filing systems.
- Other administrative duties such as scanning, filing, copying, scheduling, and travel arrangements.
- Associate's degree.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience in a deadline driven office environment.
- Construction industry experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!