Accounting firm in Honolulu has a full-time opening for a part-time Payroll Processing Clerk. This role will verify and process payroll including tax payments, deductions, and garnishments. We are therefore looking for candidates with at least two years of payroll processing experience.
For candidates who are interested in learning advanced accounting functions this position comes with the opportunity to grow into a full-time role. If professional growth with a stable firm is what you're looking for, apply today!
HoursPart-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 1:00pm
LocationLiliha, Honolulu, Oahu
- Verify timesheets for accuracy, input payroll data, and process payroll.
- Process taxes, deductions, garnishments, child support, leave, TDI, etc.
- Sort, prepare, and distribute paychecks or prepare direct deposits.
- Generate quarterly payroll reports.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in accounting preferred.
- At least 2-3 year's experience in payroll processing. Bookkeeping knowledge helpful.
- Accounting and payroll software knowledge desirable.
- Knowledge of tax payment processing, federal and state payroll reports, direct deposit processing.
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!