If you have experience handling complex projects from scoping to construction completion then consider this position. We are seeking an experienced Architectural Project Manager for a full-time opportunity with a reputable architectural firm in Honolulu.
This role will be responsible for all aspects of project management from assembling contracts, bidding, permitting, drafting, to completing projects on time and budget.
- Handle construction administration including bidding, permitting and assembling contract documents.
- Oversee and generate technical drawings, specifications, and designs.
- Generate project outlines including project timeline and budget.
- Schedule projects including staffing laborers and contractors.
- Coordinate with project team and engineering consultants on an on-going basis.
- Work directly with clients, provide frequent project updates, and maintain a positive working relationship.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and escalate any issues that may arise.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering, or related field.
- Preferably 10 to 15 years of experience in architectural/construction project management leading small, medium and large projects.
- High level of understanding of specifications, current codes, and industry standards.
- Proficiency with drafting software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!