Join one of Hawaii's best places to work with offices in Kapolei and Hawaii Kai! This is not an entry-level position---you should have at least two years of experience as a Loan Officer or be an experienced sales professional looking to get into the mortgage industry.
As a Loan Officer, you will identify, develop, and maintain business relationships for mortgage lending opportunities. This will require you to provide a high level of customer service and demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
This role will receive competitive hourly pay during the initial temp-to-hire period and transition to a commission-based position.
- Kapolei, Oahu
- Hawaii Kai, Honolulu, Oahu
- Minimum 2-3 years of loan origination or sales experience.
- State license with the Hawaii Division of Financial Institutions (DFI).
- Familiarity with conventional and/or government guidelines.
- Ability to work at an efficient pace.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!