We are looking for candidates for a full-time Business Analyst position in Honolulu. The Business Analyst will assist with software and applications development and serve as a point of contact between company management, ITS and QA departments, and other business stakeholders.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with 5 years of related experience in the finance or insurance industry.
- Maintain regular communication between management, ITS department employees, and other business stakeholders.
- Oversee various company business projects and/or tasks. Serve as a project manager in the absence of assigned PM.
- Provide technical support from project inception to completion.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Continually seek areas for process and product improvement and execute changes.
- Provide assistance and training to internal and external end users.
- Develop and understand project reporting requirements.
- Develop new reports or edit existing ones in collaboration with project team members.
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience. Prior project management experience leading small to medium projects.
- Background in finance or insurance desirable.
- Basic proficiency in systems design or programming with specific skills in Microsoft Project or similar project management tools.
- Applied knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and/or Visio (or other workflow toolset).
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple on-going projects and responsibilities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!