Seeking a full-time Process and Release Specialist for a reputable insurance company in Honolulu. This role will work in close collaboration with business analysts, quality assurance and development teams on the development and release of new services, applications, and software.
We are looking for candidates with a strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) in Agile environments.
- Perform and oversee SDLC tool configuration to meet the needs of Business Analytics, Quality Assurance and Development teams.
- Conduct SDLC audits to ensure that all teams are abiding by prescribed polices.
- Ensure all processes with regards to SDLC tool configuration/processes are well documented.
- Develop and manage GIT branching strategies across various inter-dependent large scale projects and aid with code merging issues
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance Manager during User Acceptance Testing and End to End testing cycles to determine, monitor, and track environment usage.
- Serve as the primary contact for everything release related.
- Create, update, and publish release calendars and enforce critical due dates within a release.
- Provide guidance to junior configuration and release management staff.
- Orchestration of all standard and non-standard releases (patches and hot fixes).
- Provide in-house training and guidance to technical and non-technical teams in Agile process.
- Must have a bachelor's degree.
- At least 7 years of experience serving in a related role in an Agile environment within the insurance or banking industry.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC), GIT, and continuous integration/deployment tools.
- Ability to develop and adhere project plans.
- Strong troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Scrum Master Certification and DevOps experience a plus.
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!