We are currently seeking an Information Systems Administrator for a full-time position in Honolulu. This individual will be in charge of the operation, management and support of all servers, network equipment, intranet and internet web sites, and desktop computers within the company.
The Information Systems Administrator is responsible for ensuring all company departments have maximum utilization of computers and their systems. The ideal candidate will have proven experience with managing information technology functions and operations.
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$70,000 a year, Dependent on experience
- Manage fileservers, application servers, and related systems.
- Manage the Antivirus EPO server and updates.
- Regulate the company websites.
- Ensure and maintain the integrity of all systems.
- Install and repair systems to ensure proper operation.
- Work with other team members and vendors to handle changes and improvements on systems.
- Respond to requests submitted through the Helpdesk system.
- Assist in establishing the company database and other systems.
- Monitor progress of system goals.
- Manage networks and all associated equipment.
- Plan, manage, and oversee complex and multi-faceted projects.
- Analyze computer-related problems and identify solutions.
- Translate technical information to non-technical users.
- Prior experience in managing or supervising a wide variety of IT functions.
- Proficiency with Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 and Microsoft Hyper-V environments including Windows 2012 R2 and 2016.
- Strong working knowledge of PC hardware/software, server systems, network protocols and routing and switching technology, and Windows Operating Systems.
- Must have productivity software experience including Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, and 2016 as well as WordPress or other web publishing tools.
- Strong knowledge of internet security is required.
- MCP, MCSA, or MCSE certification is preferred.
- Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Access experience preferred.
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!