Full-time opening for a licensed Civil Engineer in Honolulu. The Civil Engineer will generate drawings and specifications for large statewide and international projects.
Applicants must have a minimum four years of related experience and proficiency with AutoCAD. This is a great opportunity to work with one of Hawaii's leading engineering firms!
LocationKalihi, Honolulu, Oahu
- Transform concept designs into construction drawings and technical specifications.
- Ensure project meets required state and federal regulations and standards.
- Regularly monitor project progress to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Provide written communication to clients, management, and other project stakeholders.
- Other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree in civil or environmental engineering a plus.
- Minimum 4 years of engineering experience.
- PE license preferred.
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and other design software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!