Join the ALTRES team as a Payroll Administrative Assistant! Our high volume payroll department is looking for two sharp, detail-oriented individuals to assist with payroll processing duties. This is a great position for someone who is looking to get first-hand payroll experience.
This is a full-time, in-house opening at our Honolulu headquarters, centrally located in the Kaka'ako neighborhood.
- Greet and assist clients with payroll pick-up
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide assistance to callers
- Create client service requests as needed
- Carry out various filing duties, including maintenance of client audit report files and file retrieval from storage
- Sort and distribute department mail
- Perform post office, bank, and interoffice mail runs
- Assist with data entry tasks, including inputting and updating notes, new hire information, and tax data
- Research and resolve any payroll issues that arise
- Assist with payroll packaging
- Process USPS, FedEx, and all other types of delivery methods
- Ensure that the payroll department is fully stocked with supplies and reorder as needed
- Deliver payroll in a safe and timely manner
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent general education degree (GED); or 1-3 months of related work experience/training
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism with the ability to deliver high-level customer service
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Able to work well independently and in a team setting
Working with simplicityHR by ALTRES and ALTRES Staffing
In-house employees of simplicityHR by ALTRES and ALTRES Staffing work hard, play hard, and love what they do. We are a large, locally-owned, family business with a strong workplace culture. The pace at ALTRES is fast and the energy is positive.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we recognize and reward our people on an ongoing basis. We are always looking for ways to reach higher. Our employees take great pride in giving back to the local community in various ways every month.
If you welcome new challenges with a smile, consider joining the ALTRES ohana. Apply today!
We provide the most comprehensive set of benefits in the industry, including:
- Company-paid medical and dental insurance
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Corporate discounts on services and entertainment
- Credit union membership
- And more!