The sales and marketing department of a successful company in Kailua-Kona is looking for a full-time Customer Service / Admin Assistant to join their team.
Are you ambitious? With great organizational, time-management, and communicative skills?
Then this position might be perfect for you! You will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks related to sales and marketing, such as assisting with PR efforts, coordinating events, and handling customer order and inquiries.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
LocationKailua-Kona, Big Island
- Greet and sign in all incoming guests.
- Responsible for customer service related tasks such as monitoring email accounts, answering phone calls, responding to customer inquiries, processing orders and returns, handling complaints).
- Answer and screen calls. Forward appropriately and take accurate messages.
- Handle, update, and organize marketing materials.
- Maintain an accurate filing system of all marketing and sales documents, forms and materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, accounting, or other related fields.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales and/ or customer service.
- High computer literacy and proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and state and federal background check.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Confident sales attitude.
About ALTRES Staffing Kailua-Kona
ALTRES Staffing Kailua-Kona is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs on the Big Island of Hawaii. Immediate hire and weekly pay.
100% FREE for job seekers. Apply today!