Seeking an Administrative Assistant for a general contractor in Kihei. In this role you will assist with construction projects by preparing schedules, maintaining jobsite supplies, overseeing project files and documents, and distributing paychecks for field crews.
If you have two years of administrative experience, consider joining this successful company that has been in business for almost a decade! The candidate selction process for this role will begin in January, 2020.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:00am - 4:00pm OR 8:00am - 5:00pm
Pay$17 to $19 an hour
- Answer project related phone calls, assist with questions, forward calls, and take accurate messages.
- Print and distribute project plans, budgets, and schedules.
- Prepare job sites and maintain job site supplies.
- Schedule job site blessings.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project files.
- Handle payroll data entry and deliver check to field crews.
- Track permits for expiration dates.
- Collect closeout documents.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative/office experience preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Valid Driver's License with clean driver's abstract.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly detail oriented and accurate.
- Ability to adapt to project changes.
About ALTRES Staffing Maui
ALTRES Staffing Maui is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs on Maui. Immediate hire and weekly pay.
100% FREE for job seekers. Apply today!