Reputable consulting firm with large international projects is looking to add a Foresight Researcher to their team.
As the Foresight Researcher, you will design and produce quantitative and qualitative forecasts that will provide guidance to clients and company projects.
If you have a research background, strategic analytical skills, and a strong curiosity for continuous learning, this might be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
HoursFull-time, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (flexible after six months)
Pay$40,000 to $45,000 a year
- Conduct basic, trend, and environmental research to support company and client projects.
- Support the preparation of trend extrapolations and forecasts, and forecasting models.
- Ensure the effective integration of quantitative methods within company projects.
- Contribute to the company's expanding knowledge base of forecasting methodologies, theories and approaches.
- Assist in the development and delivery of company products and services.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in political science, business, economics, or other field relevant to strategic foresight or quantitative analysis and forecasting.
- Able to perform desktop research, independently and in collaboration with project team members, management, and national and international clients.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office.
- Desire for continued learning and professional development.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Good written and oral communication skills with a strong ability to express views clearly and concisely.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!