Work for one of Hawaii's largest health insurance management companies! They are looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant for a full-time opportunity.
The Accounts Payable Account will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of accounts payable. That said, we're looking for candidates who are detail-oriented with strong time management skills.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of an established, reputable, local company!
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$40,000 a year
- Review and compare invoices against contracts, purchase orders, etc.
- Ensure invoice payments receive the necessary approvals.
- Post transactions to the general ledger.
- Prepare budget according to expense analyses.
- Process commission for sales agents and brokers.
- Address and resolve all accounts payable inquiries in a timely manner.
- Assist with handling and reconciling petty cash.
- Maintain accurate and organized account records.
- Generate related reports as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Associate's degree in accounting or equivalent experience or training required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong understanding of general accounting principles and practices.
- Must be highly analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage time and consistently meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Form 1099 preparation preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is a plus.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!