Seeking a Systems Network Engineer for a full-time opening in Honolulu. This role will diagnose and resolve network issues, setup system backups, perform preventative system maintenance, and identify security vulnerabilities.
The ideal candidate will have an associates degree or applicable certificates and three years of experience servicing and troubleshooting networks. Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Full-time Monday to Friday
Pay$60,000 to $90,000 a year
- Diagnose and resolve networking issues.
- Maintain company VPN and Cisco/pfSense appliance firewall rules.
- Mitigate security vulnerabilities and monitor against hacking threats.
- Perform preventive maintenance on Linux and Windows systems at client location.
- Setup and check system backups on a regular basis.
- Provide technical support for workstations and printers in the office.
- Renew SSL certificates.
- Participate in SOC audits.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree.
- Certified or proficient in basic networking (routers, switches, gateways, DNS, etc.).
- AWS certified or proficient in EC2, S3, volumes, and VPC resources.
- Familiarity in anti-virus and intrusion detection software.
- Proficient in configuring CentOS/RedHat Linux, Windows, and MacOS operating systems.
- Must be able to manage Active Directory on Windows domain networks.
- Knowledgeable in VMware and building virtual machines.
- Be willing to work outside regular office hours to update systems and apply security updates.
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!