A property management company is seeking to fill a full-time Property Manager position responsible for overseeing multiple units across Oahu. If you have at least three years of related experience, we want to hear from you today!
Pay$20 an hour
- Manage property management correspondences.
- Maintain the management plan for various building and assure that building maintenance, appearance and operations are satisfactory.
- Provide high degree of professional customer service and interact positively with employees, tenants, and external parties.
- Respond to tenant or vendor inquiries and resolve any issues timely and effectively.
- Handle other related duties as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of property management experience.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, attention to detail, multi-tasking.
- Must be available to work occasional evening and weekend hours to accommodate tenants.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!