Great career building opportunity! An engineering company in Honolulu is looking for a full-time Surveying Technician responsible for using a GPS and Level rod to participate in field surveys. Not only will this employer train you to become a Surveying Technician, but you will also have the opportunity to become a Licensed Surveyor in the future.
- Use a GPS rod and level rod for surveys.
- Set survey controls.
- Load and unload the company truck with survey equipment and supplies.
- Pound hubs and lathes into the ground to mark points.
- Open monument covers.
- Clean and maintain the equipment after use.
- Perform survey data entry and filing.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience working in the field for a survey company a plus.
- Knowledge of basic survey theory, trigonometry, and AutoCAD helpful.
- Great work initiative and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work outdoors in hot, humid, and rainy weather conditions.
- Ability to adhere to strict workplace safety protocols.
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!