Seeking an organized and professional Property Management Admin for an opening in Waikoloa. This role will assist Property Managers with daily tenant correspondences, paperwork, and reports.
This is a full-time opening that is set to go for at least two months with the possibility for extension for the right candidate. Prior property management experience is required.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
LocationWaikoloa, Big Island
Pay$16 to $18 an hour
- Manage tenant contact, gross sales reports, and invoices.
- Create and edit service agreements, right of entries, and manual bills.
- Organize and file paperwork for Property Manager.
- Copy and scan contracts, leases, and reports for internal and external distribution via email, courier and mail.
- Must have previous administrative experience.
- Property management experience required.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to commit for at least two months.
About ALTRES Staffing Kailua-Kona
ALTRES Staffing Kailua-Kona is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs on the Big Island of Hawaii. Immediate hire and weekly pay.
100% FREE for job seekers. Apply today!