Junior Architectural Project Manager needed for a full-time position with a reputable firm in Honolulu. The Project Manager will be responsible for the development and completion of various building projects. The ideal candidate should be driven, outgoing, and capable of working with multiple individuals.
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
- Oversee project design from inception through completion.
- Compile information and graphics for project proposals.
- Coordinate activities with consultants, contractors, and engineers.
- Prepare necessary project documentation.
- Ensure all permitting is submitted in a timely manner.
- Supervise and lead work employees.
- Adhere to project timelines and budgets.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture or related field required.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the architectural design field.
- Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects.
- Familiarity with Revit software required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel is a must.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- LEED AP and/or Hawaii architecture license is highly preferred.
- Experience with SketchUp, Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
About ALTRES Technical
ALTRES Technical is hiring skilled IT, engineering, and technical professionals for jobs at Hawaii's top companies.
Let our experienced recruiters save you time and help you find a job you’ll love.
Working with ALTRES is easy and fast and there is no cost to you. Apply today!