Do you like helping people and solving problems? Here is the perfect opportunity! A health care company in Downtown Honolulu is looking to fill a Customer Service Representative position. You will be connecting the company with clients, providers, members, and groups, and taking care of any health care questions they may have.
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$13 to $15 an hour
- Answer phone calls and respond to inquires regarding health care plans, benefits, documents, payments, and eligibility.
- Partake in meetings and trainings to learn methods to maximize performance.
- Stay up to date on any pertinent information to answer questions accurately.
- Ask clear questions in order to respond to customer inquires correctly.
- Refer to company database to find forms, manuals, and other information to help customers.
- Serve the company's clients, providers, members, and groups in a timely manner.
- Record incidents that call for extra steps to reach a resolution and assist when needed.
- Make suggestions for improvements.
- Perform other tasks as necessary.
- High School Diploma required.
- College degree, 3 years of customer service or call center experience, or combination of education and experience preferred.
- Experience in health care desirable.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Great verbal and written communication.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and deadline-focused.
- Ability to work with a team, as well as individually.
- Problem-solving and multitasking abilities.
- Basic math and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook knowledge.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!