ALTRES has a full-time opening for an Accounting Clerk in-house at our Honolulu office!
As the Accounting Clerk, you will be responsible for assisting the entire accounting department with daily tasks and special projects. You will be working with a lot of numbers so you must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to learn more about the field of accounting and grow their careers!
Why work with ALTRES? We're a kama'aina company that places a high value on work-life balance. Not only will you get opportunities for professional development, but you'll also have access to an on-site gym, tuition discounts, paid time off, and so much more!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- File documents for various positions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and other tax divisions.
- Communicate with department members via email and phone to help with managing daily tasks.
- Carry out miscellaneous accounting tasks.
- Perform end of the month filing and keep accounting credit folders updated.
- Must be familiar with basic accounting principles and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to manage time and workload.
- Excellent office administration skills required.
Working with simplicityHR by ALTRES and ALTRES Staffing
In-house employees of simplicityHR by ALTRES and ALTRES Staffing work hard, play hard, and love what they do. We are a large, locally-owned, family business with a strong workplace culture. The pace at ALTRES is fast and the energy is positive.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we recognize and reward our people on an ongoing basis. We are always looking for ways to reach higher. Our employees take great pride in giving back to the local community in various ways every month.
If you welcome new challenges with a smile, consider joining the ALTRES ohana. Apply today!
We provide the most comprehensive set of benefits in the industry, including:
- Company-paid medical and dental insurance
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Corporate discounts on services and entertainment
- Credit union membership
- And more!