New Group Coordinator position is available in downtown Honolulu! In this full-time role, you will be assisting a local health care company with administrative duties, as well as providing customer service for the company's clients, brokers, departments, and executives.
This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to grow professionally---you will be cross-trained to learn new skills and take on underwriting responsibilities.
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$15 an hour
- Service customers by answering the phone and responding to inquiries.
- Review enrollment and census forms.
- Organize and manage new group enrollments by checking for completed applications, follow up with customers for more information, and send out final rates.
- Prepare, distribute and track quotes.
- Log and follow up on any complaints.
- Cross-train on tasks of the Underwriting Coordinator.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- College certificate, 2 years of customer service or business administration experience, or combination of education and experience preferred.
- Life and Health Insurance Producer license is a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Outstanding customer service and sales skills.
- Excellent organization, time management, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Comfortable with public speaking and giving presentations.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!