Seeking an experienced accounting professional for an immediate Bookkeeping Administrator opening with Magics Beach Grill in Kona. This full-time role will provide operational support and insights by processing daily sales invoices and payments, reconciling accounts, and preparing financial reports for management.
This position offers pay starting at $54,000+ depending on experience, opportunities for bonuses, and an unbeatable benefits package!
LocationKailua-Kona, Big Island
- Process daily sales invoices and ensure proper coding.
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements.
- File monthly GET tax and annual Form 1099.
- Review and approve payroll and PTO calculations/accruals.
- Run and compile weekly, monthly, and year-end reports.
- Serve as the primary liaison to the Remote Controller and assist with month-end closing, updating of balance sheets, expense accruals, tracking loans, etc.
- Assist internal department managers, guests, clients, and potential clients that call, email or walk into office by answering questions or directing them to the right personnel.
- Associate degree in accounting, business, finance, or related field.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of accounting experience with prior restaurant operation experience.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks. Working knowledge of MarketMan, Toast, and/or Shogo a plus.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving abstract. Candidate must have their own reliable vehicle to commute between restaurant and office.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must successfully work with little supervision with the ability to provide project updates to management.
- Highly initiative, detail-oriented, and task-driven.
- Must be able to pass a background check and driving history inquiry.
About ALTRES Staffing Kailua-Kona
ALTRES Staffing Kailua-Kona is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs on the Big Island of Hawaii. Immediate hire and weekly pay.
100% FREE for job seekers. Apply today!