Prestigious club in Kapolei is looking for full-time assistance in their accounting department. The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for cash handling, preparing deposits, and maintaining accurate financial files and reports.
Applicants with a strong motivation and understanding of accounting functions are encouraged to apply!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Pay$15 to $18 an hour
- Process daily cash handling and prepare cash for deposits.
- Document checks, payments, deposits, and transactions.
- Ensure all transactions are compliant and resolve any discrepancies.
- Reconcile accounts and send month-end reports.
- Maintain an up-to-date filing system of all invoices, financial records, and other documents.
- Assist with related duties as needed.
- Associate's degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field.
- Prior accounting experience desirable.
- Advanced skills using accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Highly accurate, analytical and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work initiative and willingness to learn.
About ALTRES Office
ALTRES Office is hiring for full-time and part-time jobs at top local companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii.
Applying is fast and easy and there is never a fee for job seekers. Apply today!